- Reading listicles.
- Worshipping at the altar of Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, etc.
- Reposting BusinessInsider.com listicles with captions like "#growthhacking #futurist"
- Reading BusinessInsider.com.
- Unironically calling yourself a futurist. (if you are alive, you're a futurist - at least if you plan on being alive in the future)
- Succumbing to constant tech-hype (SELF DRIVING CARS GUYS).
You are not going to be Steve Jobs. I can already tell you that. Do you know why I'm so sure?
Because you're reading this.